Job title: Security Officer
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Job description: Security agent
Real estate and asset management
What does this work consist of
You will be part of the site-based property management team and be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of safety and fire safety are supervised and supported during your shift in consultation with the manager of security / property. You would manage the following:
- Maintain and update site security policies and procedures, in particular updating / establishing specific security procedures and crime deterrence programs.
- Supervise safety and fire safety personnel, assign / monitor work assignments and provide training to staff on basic safety procedures, fire and first aid (weekly / monthly).
- Ensure complete documentation and police verification of supplier security personnel and periodically audit all subcontractors to verify continued compliance.
- Conduct security investigations and prepare an incident report.
- Monitoring of the movement of material and the stock of lost and found objects.
- Effectively manage emergency situations (i.e. fire, evacuations, customer complaints / human crises, etc.). Ensure that an effective emergency preparedness / disaster management plan is in place, as well as an ERT emergency response team.
- Conduct a security risk assessment and plan effective protection strategies.
- Conduct simulation exercises on medical emergencies, bomb threats / search management, riots, etc.
- Master safety and security devices such as video surveillance, access control, DFMD, fire detection and fire fighting system. Organize weekly meetings with Supplier Operations Manager and share MOM with PM and customer.
- Maintain clear communication with the SPOC client regarding events, incidents, concerns of security team members, recommendations, staffing requirements, etc.
- Perform after hours safety report review and monitor performance.
- Develop liaison with government agencies, e.g. local police, fire departments, etc.
- Preparation of monthly security GIS.
- Keep up to date by attending training sessions and reviewing publications and audiovisual material to become and stay abreast of principles, practices and new developments.
You will be working on __site name ___, which is a ___type____, located at ___location____
Work schedule: Site team: for example: Property manager +2 Other details, if applicable
You will be responsible for the Property Manager.
Does this sound like you? Here is what we are looking for:
Be analytical and meticulous
You must pay attention to detail and possess the ability to use logical thought processes to develop solutions for short and long term security needs; Demonstrate integrity in the performance of assigned tasks.
You hold a qualified diploma with 3 to 5 years of security experience. Relevant experience in the type of property required (residential / commercial / other) will be preferred. Ability to communicate well with others, both orally and in writing. Ability to conduct fire drills and simulation exercises on emergency scenarios
What can we do for you:
At JLL, we make sure you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will give more weight to your ambitions with our dedicated total rewards program, competitive compensation and benefits.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading providers of real estate and investment management services. We take seriously our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us. Generally, the personal information we collect from you is intended for processing as part of the JLL recruitment process. We strive to protect your personal information with an appropriate level of security and to retain it for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then safely remove it.
For more information on how JLL processes your personal data, please see our.
For more details, please see the pages of our career site for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and / or the overall selection process – you can email us at address . This email is only to request accommodation. Please direct any other general recruitment inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 06:46:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!