Job title: Senior Consultant (Operations)-Service Provider Engagement- AB – PMJAY
Company: National Institute for Smart Government
Job description: Roles and responsibilities
The National Health Authority (NHA) is the umbrella body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance program called Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Mission to create a national digital health ecosystem.
About Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY):
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) aims to realize the vision of universal health coverage (UHC). This initiative was designed to meet the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and its underlying commitment to ‘leave no one behind’.
PM-JAY was announced by the Honorable Prime Minister on September 23, 2018. It is currently implemented in 36 states / UTs.
Applicants can find more details at: https://pmjay.gov.in
Job description :-
(1) Manage end-to-end invoice processing and review;
(2) Responsible for the review and management of electronic office files and document processing;
(3) Responsible for the elimination and updating in time of documents and complaints on the electronic office;
(4) Manage office procedures, ie. record keeping, schedule of meetings, facilitation of travel plans, management of appointments, routine correspondence, writing and note taking, etc. ;
(5) Coordination and liaison with other departments and organizations;
(6) Preparation and supervision of GIS reports;
(7) Development of policy documents;
(8) Any other assignment / responsibility assigned by ASN.
Teaching diploma: –
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university / institute
(1) Three years of administrative experience including financial management, operations, compliance and general office management;
(2) Previous experience working on PFMS is essential.
(1) Previous experience working with central / state government with exposure to documentation / filing / electronic filing is desirable;
(2) Previous experience in compliance with audit / legal requirements is desirable
Job date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:42:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!