Job title: Senior Devops Engineer
Job description: Role overview:
-Senior Devops engineer with AWS, Terraform, Kubernates, docker knowledge
About the role:
- In partnership with senior engineers and executives, drive the design, implementation of our public cloud automation platform, including CI / CD, repositories, environment creation and teardown
- Design and manage the stability and scalability of the CI / CD platform on tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Harness, Artifactory, Cloudbees and other services that allow multiple versions / day, roll-forward / back and visibility developers
- Support our development teams on multiple properties in an agile delivery environment
- Implementing Infrastructure as Code for provisioning using tools such as Terraform and Gruntwork.io
- Selection and integration of the CD platform with the Agile software delivery model and tooling.
- Observability, reports and metrics code pipeline.
- Help define and drive development teams to faster feature delivery
- Recommend improvements and augmentation of the existing SDLC model in partnership with other development team leaders
- Automate and create integrations, bots and APIs to manage the lifecycle of our systems, applications and data
- 5+ years managing and monitoring Linux systems and / or Windows servers
- Previous experience in a DevOps Tools or CI / CD team supporting cloud applications, preferably for consumer cloud products
- 5+ years managing CI / CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Gitlab, in multiple product and service environments.
- Over 5 years leading the design and implementation of cloud systems in AWS using tools such as Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins or Ansible.
- More than 5 years of experience working with programming languages such as .Net, Java Python and Go
- At least 2 years in building and integrating APIs and webhooks between applications and services in a DevOps toolchain
- Previous experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects in partnership with senior engineers in DevOps, SRE and software development teams
- In-depth understanding of cloud and micro / macro-service scale architectures, experience in operating high performance, highly scalable, self-healing, fault tolerant multi-tenant SaaS applications.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work with third party suppliers and consultants
McAfee is a leader in personal safety for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to the needs of users in an always online world, enabling them to live safely with integrated and intuitive solutions that protect their devices. families and their communities with the right security at the right time.
Advantages and advantages of the company:
We strive to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to get to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible working hours and benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement and pension plans
- Medical, dental and visual coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Support for community engagement
We take our commitment to diversity seriously, which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status. , marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 07:42:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!