Job title: Senior Graphic Designer,Negd
Company: National Institute for Smart Government
Job description: Roles and responsibilities 1. Role requirements:
We are looking for a senior Graphic Designer who can create dynamic and informative designs for Digital India subscribers and readers in general, and generate new graphic content for website and social media. Specific requirements are given below: * Ability to create graphic designs based on current events;
- Work in collaboration with a creative team of researchers and content creators to produce contemporary graphics that will capture the imagination of readers;
- Online data research and research and design for graphics;
2. Applicant requirements:
A successful candidate for this position, in addition to their design skills, would be familiar with online research and news analysis and would be versatile in public policy and economic matters. She / he must be fluent in English and Hindi. An interest in reading and general culture is very essential. Some of the specific requirements of applicants are as follows:
- Passionate about design with a good knowledge of the underlying principles.
- A creative and inquisitive person who learns quickly and is ready to creatively adapt to a government culture.
- Solid experience in the development of layouts and graphic design for
E-books / magazines, brochures, posters, etc. * Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe in Design, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Corel Draw.
- Makes recommendations for improvement of design processes and assigned tasks relevant to design capability.
- Research and stay on top of graphic design trends.
- Use innovation to refine a design brief under tight deadlines
- Must have 8-10 years of graphic design experience
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Key Skill Sets: Motion Graphics, Editing, After Effects, Special Effects, Sound Effects, Video Editing, Rendering, Website / Micro-Site Design, Web Banner Design, Social Media Post Design, Brochure Design and magazines
3. Education Requirements:
Essential: Graduated in any discipline; Certificate Course in Graphic Design / Multimedia / Video Creation / Editing
For more details on current e-governance projects, please visit the following NeGD website
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 07:17:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!