Job title: Senior Manager/DGM – Credit Control
Company: Cornerstone International Group
Job description: – Manage the collection of accounts for their respective region. Visiting customers checking all the details regarding their payment terms, consumption of monthly sales, financial strength of the business
– Co-coordination with the sales team in terms of sales / payment collection / shortage
– Development of the collection strategy
– Prepare MIS reports to provide feedback to senior management on business operations and collections
– Conceptualize and implement recovery strategies in the event of payment default.
– Supervise defaulters / fraud cases / high value cases / clients and inform the legal department
– Evaluate the level of default, the degree of customer relationship and represent the top management in the risks and business opportunities
Qualifications – Diploma with over 10 years experience in accounts receivable or credit control.
To live :
– Minimum period of relevant experience required (in years) -10 years
– Industries where such experience has been acquired: Construction / Real estate / Cement / Building materials
This job posting was posted a long time ago. It may not be active. It was also not deleted by the recruiter. Please use your discretion. ,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:07:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!