Job title: Senior Manager – Infrastructure & Cloud Operations – OTT Platform
Job description: Hiring of Sr. Manager with a leading OTT brand based in Bangalore
Mandatory technical skills:
– Must have a thorough understanding of public / private / hybrid cloud solutions and have experience integrating public cloud into traditional hosting / delivery models with a particular focus on AWS, GCP
– Solid knowledge of the AWS Well Architected framework (s)
– Solid experience with Linux administration
– Experience with a container orchestration system such as AWS ECS, Kubernetes
– Experience with server side technologies such as Apache, Nginx, Redis, etc.
– Experience with server and log monitoring systems such as (Splunk, Grafana, influx DB, Kibana, Elasticsearch)
– Experience working with CI CD implementation
– Practical experience in migrating applications and infrastructure from on-premises to the cloud will be an added advantage
– Experience in securing cloud infrastructure, applications, data and databases
– Experience in workload automation and should have good scripting knowledge (Json / Python Cloud script training, Ansible, Terraformetc)
– Must have a solid understanding and practical experience of AWS (IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ECS, ELB, CDN, S3, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, CloudFront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, CloudWatch , DMS, CloudTrail, WAF and security)
– Good knowledge of virtualization technologies such as vSphere, vRealize Automation & Orchestration
– Network and security knowledge, DC operations
– Clear understanding of IT service management – NW and Data Center change management process. This position requires extensive interaction with internal and external clients.
– Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the infra / cloud. Coordination with IS and other supplier / partner. Monitoring of service tickets and implementation of the RCA
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 07:39:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!