Job title: Senior Manager – Performance Excellence – BFS
Job description: Join a leading company in MCommerce, launch your career towards success and growth.
Our client is one of the oldest FinTech companies providing banking and financial services to all of their clients through their online platform. After serving more than 50 million customers over the past 15 years, it enables more than 7 million banking transactions each month, with a network of nearly 2 lake merchants.
Through its extensive network of outlets, the platform reaches low and middle income groups who deal in cash, so that they can send money across the country digitally. It now plans to expand its unique digital financial solutions to developing markets around the world. As the pioneers of mobile payment services in India, they enable retailers, individuals and businesses to have an online presence and earn or save a little more through transactions.
As Sr Manager – Performance Excellence, you will be responsible for overseeing customer service and operational functions ensuring that the company delivers the highest level of customer experience possible.
What will you do :
– Improve business processes across all customer service and operations functions
– Work in partnership with business stakeholders by providing process excellence expertise to identify and shape opportunities that enhance the customer experience
– Work closely with companies to embed continuous improvement as a culture and support delivery of results in collaboration with project implementation stakeholders
– Increase process transparency to identify process optimization opportunities with Lean / Six sigma methodologies and tools
– Be the voice of our Customer Experience team by identifying escalation requests, operational inefficiency, providing customer insight and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions to those customers
– Collaborate with other departments to resolve complex issues and issues that require special attention
– Analyze data and statistics of the customer service / operations team to obtain results useful for making key business decisions
– Contribute to the development of cutting-edge processes and best practices to deliver excellence to customers
Desired candidate profile:
What to have:
– Level 1 college MBA / PGDM
– Six Sigma / PMP / ITIL certifications will be an added advantage
– Focus on quality and excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
–Knowledge of OKR, agile tools: Jira, CRM (Zoho, OneDirect etc.), Power BI
– Exceptional communication and presentation skills
– At least 5 years of process / business excellence and process automation experience in the BFSI / Fintech field
– Experience in streamlining and automating inbound and outbound communication channels
– Experience in leading a process excellence function with a team of people passionate about delivering measurable results,
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:07:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!