Job title: Senior Manager- QA Automation
Company: State Street
Job description: Experience level: 12 to 15 years
Role: Main role of quality assurance
- Strong hands-on experience of Core Java with Java8
- Strong hands-on experience with Selenium or any other automation tool.
- Strong practical experience in writing jUnit test cases
- Experience or familiarity with working with SQL
- Experience or familiarity with building, maintaining and improving automation suites.
Who are we looking for
You are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join us at our Hyderabad, India site working on a fast paced Agile environment to test functional, backend and user interface development in reporting applications. The position requires the development of comprehensive testing strategies based on a thorough understanding of the financial and securities markets. This role requires collaboration with the entire agile team of product owners, development and other engineers. A good understanding of SDLC and experience in cloud applications is preferred.
What you will be responsible for
As a software quality assurance engineer, you
work with Java, SQL and GUI developers, product owners, test engineers, scrum masters and delivery managers in a rapidly evolving interactive Agile / Kanban team for various reporting systems.
Create and run functions and regressions for multiple reporting applications
- Implement the specific functional and regression test cases within the established automation framework used in this Agile / Kanban team iteration.
- Communicate and review all manual and automated functional and performance test results with the entire team.
- Comply with all audit and SDLC requirements before delivering a quality code to the production environment
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 07:46:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!