Job title: Senior Manager, Sales – Digital Experience
Job description: To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 positions within 12 months to ensure you do not duplicate efforts. Job Category Sales Job Details
Description of the team:
Welcome to Salesforce. We are continuing our growth journey and looking to add a versatile Sales Director to our team who will lead a team of Account Managers and drive team performance for our Cloud business. This leader will lead a sales team recognized for its long-term, high-growth, sustainable success and commitment to Salesforce’s values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, Giving Back, Pleasure, Equality, Well-Being and Transparency
Maintain and enhance the differentiated value of the Cloud and drive the growth of our business year over year by increasing the sales of our existing customer base and developing and executing strategies to attract new customers. Foster long-term employee success with a focus on coaching, developing and building a high performance team. Align and coordinate the product, customer success and service teams to deliver incredible success to our customers. Use and scale best practices from across the Salesforce company
- Position the team to successfully grow beyond their current goals, increasing team revenue year after year.
- Operating in a high growth environment, this goal will likely be achieved by defining a clear and compelling plan.
- Effective prioritization. Translate business goals into specific goals for the given area. Identify new opportunities in industry verticals and foster their expansion
- Use internal and external C-level resources to build a compelling and cohesive vision for our clients
- Cross-functional engagement with sales, sales engineering, partner alliances, services and employee success.
- Define a clear and compelling annual plan, foster a strong execution culture, move towards the development of new client accounts, expand existing accounts and ensure high retention rates on existing accounts.
- Manage AEs to help drive and close strategic / complex transactions as well as smaller transactions at regular execution rates.
- Team development including recruiting, hiring and training new account managers on the sales process.
- Operational rigor: Oversee the complete sales cycle: from the development of sales campaigns to the generation of demand.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the team’s commercial activity, and monitoring of results.
Requirement (the candidate):
- A sales manager with a proven and successful experience in sales for 15 years, ideally in sales management for 3 to 5 years in the field of SaaS technology, and in building, inspiring and motivating a team of account managers.
- On a daily basis, lead and manage a sales team with a high rate of closing transactions on a monthly and quarterly basis; history of consistently exceeding quota and revenue targets.
- Strategic sales experience and revenue generation by selling multiple SaaS offerings, while creating satisfied, loyal and referenced customers.
- Sales consulting skills and the ability to develop and articulate a strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills.
- A conviction that the team must be recognized as much for its culture as for its results.
- Can demonstrate inspirational examples from new and existing clients to embark on a transformation journey, using technology as a platform.
- Proven experience of commercial success in SaaS or CRM
- Strong understanding of PaaS / SaaS and business value selling.
- Excellent presentation skills and management engagement
- Excellent business management and sales skills
- A spirit of initiative that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you require assistance due to a disability in applying for vacancies, please submit a request through this accommodation request form. Accounting statement
At Salesforce, we believe that the business of businesses is about improving the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to promote equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, state marital status, protected veteran status or disability. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and agencies. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third party agency or company that has not signed an agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Welcome to Salesforce. ,
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 07:55:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!