Job title: Senior Manager
Job description: Position: Senior Manager / Associate Director – SOC / Managed Detection and Response Manager / Threat Hunter / Investigator
Location: Bangalore / Pune
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent. A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide leadership and supervision of SOC operations and take ownership of the security incident management process
- Ensure effective operational control of the environment, developing and integrating all SOC, Threat Intelligence and other related processes
- Perform service delivery activities and manage client expectations
- Develop and maintain metrics and reporting mechanisms used to perform and measure SOC activities
- As Subject Matter Expert (SME) on cybersecurity, advise on all security incidents and threats.
- As a senior security expert, the SOC / MDR manager will be the last point of escalation. Level 1 through L3 SOC security analysts will rely on your guidance to perform in-depth analysis of the evidence, identify malicious operations and assess the actual impact so that the customer can potentially resolve security incidents quickly and efficiently. the most sensitive.
- Assist / collaborate / follow up with internal and external contacts on the resolution of security incidents
- Proactively mitigate cybersecurity risks and strengthen attack detection and response processes
- Take on end-to-end people management responsibilities for SOC resources
- Establish reports and information sharing relationships with internal / external organizations
- Develop and maintain the processes and procedures used to manage SOC operations, the incident response process and the continuous improvement program.
- Raise awareness and train in relevant areas
Desired skills / experience:
- At least 10 years of MDR / SOC / incident response experience in a large IT environment focused on information security.
- Expertise in cybersecurity attacks, tools and techniques and experience in advanced threat management
- Experience in SIEM, SOAR, threat hunting and Threat Intelligence platforms.
- Experience / knowledge in digital forensics
- A fast learner and adaptable to changing environments
- Have strong analytical skills
- Establish strong professional working relationships with client staff
- Identify issues and opportunities, and communicate with the customer
- Ability to continually deliver on time while prioritizing competing demands for time, without sacrificing quality
- Familiar with the incident response process and activities
- Familiar with preparing runbooks / playbooks to automate incident response activities
- Must have at least one professional certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst, GIAC Certified Incident Manager or GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware Certified
- Certification in at least one industry-leading SIEM product
- Familiar with any of the ticketing tools / ITSM tool
Behavioral / team skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to work in shifts whenever needed (on a three-shift rotation model)
- Flexibility to accommodate a variety of engagement types, work hours, work environments and locations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to learn and contribute, provide appropriate training to MDR team members on new technologies adopted in managed detection and response
- A focused and motivated approach to work and provide advice to team members
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to achieve results under tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Guide operators / security analysts to improve their technical skills
Job date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:59:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!