Job title: Senior Project Manager – EdTech (2-10 yrs)
Job description: Our client is an Ed-Tech company with HO in Bangalore and regional offices in New Delhi, NCR, Chennai, Mumbai and a presence in UAE and USA. Our mission is to help kids love learning through innovation and technology. Our learning products have empowered millions of students around the world to take the initiative to learn on their own.
We pride ourselves on having built a strong internal capacity for technology, content and media and are constantly strengthening these teams by collaborating with the best innovators, educators and creatives around the world.
Location – Bangalore (role on site)
About the team
You will work within the program and project management team to support and drive strategic business projects
This team is very focused on delivering successful projects on time while making sure they are on target, on budget and on schedule. The team is responsible for initiating, planning and executing projects while tracking, managing dependencies, predicting and mitigating risk while building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders involved in the process. project.
Role and Responsibilities:
– Plan, develop and lead projects based on products and key initiatives ensuring timely delivery, on budget and meeting project goals and vision
– Analyze and solve moderately complex problems creating new solutions, exploiting and adapting existing methods and procedures
– Effectively manage multiple projects by monitoring progress and ensuring completion on schedule
– Work with company stakeholders at all levels to meet their needs and ensure success in the implementation and delivery of the project
– Mobilize and coordinate efforts between different sales teams and project stakeholders to work together efficiently and precisely
– Evaluate and actively manage the risks of the project to ensure its success
– Lead and support the PMO Head and other high level stakeholders in driving their projects and workflows and report to the PMO Head.
– Drive change management initiatives and communications management for assigned projects
– Lead daily project management activities including meetings, discussions, regular updates on project status and project team meetings
– Make necessary business presentations and reports and maintain transparent engagement with internal stakeholders.
– Create relevant models for ideation, planning, strategy development and performance monitoring
– Prepare data-driven KPIs to monitor projects and assess impact and effectiveness.
– Prepare analytical reports and support the PMO function and BUs with a recommendable action plan to mitigate organizational risks.
Qualifications and training requirements Qualifications required
– MBA from a reputable business school. (School B preferred by level I / II institutes).
– 2 to 8 years of relevant experience
– Proven project management skills and leadership traits
– Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
– Working knowledge of collaboration tools and project management tools
– Financial modeling, Gap analysis, Pricing, Reporting
– Experience in ed-tech is a plus
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 05:08:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!