Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Job description: If you want to be part of something special, be part of a winning team, be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to the position of Senior Software Engineer at Eaton Company, based in Pune, India. At Eaton, make our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensure safety, health and well-being; and being a role model of inclusion and diversity are already ingrained in who we are – it’s part of our clearly defined values, vision and ambitious goals.
This exciting position offers the opportunity to:
- Develop / Create an architecture and design for a solution in Web, Desktop and Cloud technologies
- Implement solutions and solution code using selected tools and technology stack
- Evaluate and suggest new tools and a technology stack to solve new business problems
- Assess business needs to determine potential solutions.
- Work directly with stakeholders, engineering, and testing to create high-quality products that solve customer problems.
- Propose and deliver innovative and competitive technical solutions that can have a significant business impact and bring value to stakeholders.
- Provide work estimates and perform design, implementation and code reviews.
- Develop and execute plans for the delivery of incremental and interactive projects.
- Create high quality unit tested code.
- Work with the test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs
- Supervise team members on technical aspects
- Suggest continuous improvements for industry processes and best practices
- BE or Btech or MCA
- At least 5 years of experience in the software industry with a proven track record of shipping high quality products.
- Knowledge of C, C ++, MFC, Boost libraries
- Good knowledge of algorithms, design patterns and design principles
- Knowledge of multithreading and inter-process communication concepts and knowledge of data structures
- Good knowledge of the Azure / Bamboo, Bitbucket Devops pipeline
- Intermediate level of skills in building CSS3, JQuery with C # or Python and associated IDEs (Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.)
- Strong at debugging issues anywhere in the stack
- Experience working with socket communication over TCP, UDP, Http (s)
- Experience with C # .net, MVC
- Experience in writing CGI / WSGI scripts in Python or Perl
- Experience working with an SQL database
- Experience in unit testing with frameworks like GoogleTest / NUnit / jest
- Experience in a static analysis tool like Coverity, Code Matrix, Blackduck, etc.
- Experience using best practices in software engineering
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job label: # LI-SD1
Location: Hadapsar, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:52:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!