Job title: Senior Software Engineer- IT
Job description: Senior Software Engineer – IT (I7), Bangalore
What you will achieve
The team develops e-commerce applications specifically for B2B and Channel customers and the expected role is to play an individual contributor role involving the solution architecture, design, development and testing.
Take the first step towards the career of your dreams
Each member of the Dell Technologies team brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we’re looking for with this role:
What is required
- 5 to 8 years of total experience in software engineering / computer science / code development.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of application programming processes and procedures to the completion of complex assignments
- Able to analyze diverse and complex problems
- Competent to work in most phases of application programming
- Knowledge includes advanced work on standard application programs including coding, testing and debugging
- Web API (MS ASP.Net), C #, .Net Framework, .Net core
- Web services such as REST, SOAP
- Experience with SQL (MS SQL Server) and NoSQL databases (Cassandra DB, MongoDB)
- Design pattern
- Experience working in building e-commerce web software or enterprise applications
- Rest architecture
- pair programming
- Test-driven development
- CI / CD
- Green / blue deployment method
Technology in the scope:
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Net MVC frameworks, C #
- Max 1-2 requirement bullets which may be helpful, but not necessary (key education should be included in this section).
Here is our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital future. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, spread over more than 180 sites around the world. We pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to foster human progress.
What is most important to us is that you are respected, that you feel that you can be yourself and that you have the opportunity to do the best job of your life – while still having a life. We offer great benefits, bonus programs, flexible working arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We help our customers look to the future through multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the portfolio of the most innovative technologies and services in the data age. Join us and be part of the technological future, today.
You can also find out more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All hiring decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and / or expression, marital status, civil union or domestic partnership, past military service or present, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the places where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full policy on employment opportunities.
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:05:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!