Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Job description: *
The Role: The primary responsibilities of the Identity and Management Consultant role are to develop and implement modern identity and access management solutions, ranging from credential lifecycle management and governance, credentials lifecycle management and governance, authentication, authorization and management of privileged identities.
The Team / The Company: The candidate will join a team of highly motivated and professional people. The IAM team is responsible for providing identity and access management solutions to multiple organizations around the world. The IAM team has complete competence and control over the engineering, architecture, development, deployment and support of identity and access management systems providing key security services such as governance and security. identity administration, access management, privileged access control, SSO, SAML, CASB, Secure DevOps and Modern Directory Services. The team is also responsible for innovating and supporting the integration of IAM services with several hundred applications and works closely with our partners, consultants and alliance partners to implement security policies that control the risks to our customers. The Identity and Access Management team is highly visible due to its place at the heart of security functions, cross-application integration across multiple platforms, application of best practices, and mandate of the senior management of KPMG. IAM is at the heart of the company’s cyber offerings.
The right candidate
The ideal candidate will be a motivated IAM consultant, ready to provide a range of IAM services to our clients in all industries. The position requires a combination of the right skills and experience to meet the unique needs of businesses in a variety of industries.
What is there for you
We are recruiting experienced IAM Consultants for our IAM practice in Bangalore and Pune. Candidates with experience in any of these tools – SailPoint, OKTA, Ping Federate, Saviynt, ForgeRock, and Azure AD can apply. Having a certification will be a plus. Our IAM practice has over 100 people. If you are looking for a promising career in a people-oriented, diverse and responsible organization, we invite you to join us for a long and healthy, mutually fruitful relationship.
- Create IAM reference architectures for existing, new, and emerging IAM technologies.
- Create solutions to solve complex, global IAM problems.
- Design and develop IAM solutions for one or more of the following scenarios
- Governance and administration of identities
- User provisioning and deprovisioning
- Modern access management options
- single sign-on (SSO), federated identities
- multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- privileged account management
- Participate in identity and access management corporate governance processes and apply global IAM standards.
- Develop efficient and scalable IAM architecture solutions to meet project requirements.
- Create and maintain information security policies and standards with industry best practices
- Manage the successful technical delivery of information security projects and services for our clients by working directly with key business stakeholders, leaders and project teams. Security consultants are often the technical lead for initiatives and, as such, must drive the vision and alignment for the delivery of the solution.
- Review and manage technical security roadmaps related to cloud security and IAM in a cloud security context.
- Provide technical expertise in security configuration architecture in the implementation of inter-organizational information sharing.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for problems caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technological changes.
What we are looking for
- The candidate for this role would be part of the IAM consultant group. As part of this group, the candidate must have
- 4 to 10 years of experience in one of the following IAM tools
- Veil point
- Ping Federate
- Azure AD
- Need a solid experience in Java development.
- In-depth understanding of Identity Lifecycle Management, Governance, Provisioning Workflows, SOD, and Cloud Access Governance.
- Intimately familiar with authentication and authorization protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Knowledge of cloud security and governance tools, Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) and server virtualization technologies.
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated Administration, API gateways
- Good understanding of the architecture, technical design and implementation of cloud computing, including infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and delivery models software as a service (SaaS).
- knowledge of scripting languages, including modern java scripts (vbscript, powershell, node.js react etc.).
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance policies.
- Experience working with functional sales and technical teams in large and complex environments.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral / written) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or MCA.
- 4 to 10 years of experience in identity and access management
About KPMG Global Services
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was established in India in 2008. It is a global strategic delivery organization, working with over 50 KPMG member companies to provide a progressive, scalable and personalized approach to business needs. ‘business.
KGS ‘journey has grown steadily, with a current employee count of nearly 10,000 operating from four locations in India in Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of advisory and tax services to member companies. of the KPMG network.
As a member of KPMG in India, we have been ranked among the Best Companies to Work for in the Country for four consecutive years by LinkedIn, and recognized as one of the region’s Top Three Employers for Women, as well as for policies on Inclusion and Diversity by ASSOCHAM (Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India).
Additionally, as KPMG in India, we were recognized as one of the Best Companies for Millennials at the Millennial Max 2019 Conference presented by the LNOD Roundtable as well as the Great Indian Workplace at the Culture Summit and Great Indian Workplace Awards 2019.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 07:58:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!