Job title: Senior Technical Recruiter
Company: Risk Management Solutions Inc.
Job description: The RMS Talent Acquisition team is looking for a real hunter to join our recruiting team. As a member of the Technical Support team, the Senior Technical Recruiter will work closely and in partnership with senior management, recruiting colleagues and HR functional business partners to lead a talent acquisition function of world-class with the overall goal of recruiting and hiring exceptional talent. With a solid perspective on the external talent landscape and in-depth knowledge of RMS business priorities, you will develop research strategies and lead engagements to position RMS for success today and into the future. Most importantly, you will deliver an amazing customer and candidate experience. This is a high volume, full lifecycle recruiting opportunity with a dynamic organization.
Who are you:
You are curious by nature and enjoy meeting new people.
You have experience in hiring people in direct contact with customers who excel in relationship management
You are creative and motivated, endowed with a keen sense of interpersonal relationships which allows you to develop lasting relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
You are a team player with an outgoing and tenacious attitude.
You are results oriented and have a strong sense of urgency.
You have the option of taking a CV and determining which part of the stack the candidate works in.
Main responsibilities and deliverables:
- Lead all recruitments for software and technical groups, up to and including executive positions.
- Responsible for providing the overall direction of the recruitment strategy for assigned clients as well as establishing guidelines and procedures regarding best staffing practices and process improvements that are aligned with the goals and culture of the business.
- Provide an efficient and tactile experience for every candidate from application phase to offer, assessing skill level, driving interview process and offer process including reference check, recommendations salary and closing of candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders, HR, finance and compensation business partners by delivering on commitments and demonstrating a high level of customer service on all hiring initiatives.
- Gain a deep understanding of business functions and provide proactive solutions to ensure staffing goals and deadlines are met
- Source, pre-select and interview candidates
- Develop and maintain networks both internal and external within the organization to identify key talent and create continuous pipelines
- Be experienced in proactive sourcing, including the use of social media and other alternative sourcing methodologies to ensure a solid pool of potential candidates
- Determine the appropriate sources of recruitment for advertising and posting of positions. Promote our employment brand to candidates and external service providers
- Communicate effectively with the maintenance team to ensure preparation during the maintenance process.
- Manage the process of generating and approving offers
- Maintain responsibility for data entry, maintenance and integrity using Jobvite
- Participate in talent review and workforce planning discussions with HR business partners and senior management as appropriate
- Communicate with tact, professionalism, diplomacy and confidentiality at all times, providing detailed updates on a regular basis
- Over 10 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success with direct sourcing methodology and internet sourcing
- Ability to work with, support and guide business leaders on hiring needs
- Ability to facilitate a strong candidate selection process and exceptional closing skills are required
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- A history of personal responsibility, a strong work ethic, integrity and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Autonomous and able to work independently
- Process oriented and efficiency oriented
There is a 1% chance that an earthquake will cause $ 50 billion in insured losses over the next 12 months and a 5% chance that a hurricane will cause $ 60 billion in insured losses next year. At RMS, we turn risks into real numbers. How By creating simulation models that allow insurers and investors to understand and manage their global risks – from hurricanes, earthquakes and forest fires to cyber attacks, terrorist attacks and pandemics. Why We want to build a more resilient world and our mission is to help raise awareness of every risk.
Insurers, reinsurers, investors, financial institutions, governments and NGOs trust RMS solutions to better understand and manage disaster risks. RMS was founded in 1989 by scientists at Stanford who created our first model for the California earthquake. Today, RMS has approximately 1,300 employees in 13 offices in the United States, London, Bermuda, Zurich, India, China, Japan, Singapore and Australia, and more than 1,000 products and models now covering six continents.
RMS helped launch the natural disaster model market that we are now leading and we continue to innovate. In May 2019, we announced RMS Risk Intelligence (RI), an open standard platform for strategic risk management. With this purpose-built platform, customers can leverage HD RMS models, rich data layers, intuitive applications, and APIs that simply integrate with existing business systems to support business decisions. underwriting, risk selection, mitigation and portfolio management.
The way we understand and manage risk affects everyone and our passion is nothing less than creating a more resilient world through a better understanding of catastrophic events. Join our team of scientists, developers, industry experts and world-class professionals. Together, RMSers are making a difference on a truly global scale.
Visit RMS.com to learn more and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
RMS is proud to be an equal opportunities workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or descent, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation or any other classification. protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
To All Recruitment Agencies: RMS does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for the payment of placement fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted to open positions, job aliases or to our employees.
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice: https://www.rms.com/legal#Privacy-Policy-ccpa
US Applicants: RMS is registered with E-Verify and will participate in E-Verify in addition to using our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. ,
Job date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:58:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!