Job title: Service Engineer
Job description: Azure Customer Engineer
The business world is changing with the next digital revolution; the move to the cloud. Azure is at the forefront of this revolution with an ever-expanding range of services and offerings. As this change occurs, the Customer Experience team (CXP) within Azure Engineering has been tasked with ensuring that we create a vibrant technical community for Azure.
We are looking for passionate candidates with development experience on one of the public cloud platforms to help us redefine Azure Forums and social media based support. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys development as much as they love contributing to the online community. Being close to both customers and Azure engineering teams, you are in a unique position to identify key product and documentation issues AND be empowered to resolve them by writing your own documentation and code.
As a Cloud Engineer focused on our development communities, you will represent Microsoft and Azure as you interact directly with our community to provide effective and useful answers to their questions. Plus, you’ll be an evangelist to the developers helping them with examples and quick starts code. Our Community Engineers are also the voice of the customer and have a close connection with Azure development teams to identify recurring issues and feature requests and drive product improvements. If you enjoy problem-solving, challenging, and helping other developers, then we want you!
Why Azure CXP
The Azure Customer Experience team is ideally placed to disrupt facets of the engineering-customer connection. A fast-start environment where the focus is on applying the engineering mindset and executing tasks, the Azure CXP team runs cutting-edge programs in conjunction with support, marketing , field and sales to ensure adoption and customer satisfaction.
If you have an engineering mindset and are passionate about growing, developing and nurturing a new team and are truly customer-obsessed, we want you!
- Engage directly with Azure developers and IT pros in Azure communities, including Microsoft Q&A and StackOverflow to answer technical questions and help resolve customer issues
- Develop quick start and practical guides to help customers understand complex cloud scenarios
- Build prototypes of tools and models to analyze community data and improve efficiency
- Be the voice and the defender of our customers, signaling and acting on the areas of improvement observed.
- Provide fast, efficient, detailed and customer-oriented service to Azure customers and developers.
- Created and maintained Azure product documentation to help customers deliver solutions on Azure.
- Collaborate with engineering and other cross-functional teams on specific issues and bugs impacting users.
- Work with other engineers in the community to ensure a consistent and high quality level of support.
- Understand how our customers use Azure services to deliver valuable information to sales and development teams.
- Actively seek solutions to customer needs, communicate trends to leaders and suggest innovative solutions.
- Take responsibility for developing detailed knowledge of specific product lines and features.
- Improve internal efficiency and customer happiness by actively finding opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools.
At least 6 years of experience implementing or supporting one or more of the following Azure technologies: AKS, Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Desktop, Azure Stack, Service Fabric
Knowledge of the challenges and mitigation measures when integrating a customer with Office 365 / Microsoft 365 / Azure Active Directory.
Experience with ADFS and other Federation technologies.
A strong passion for helping developers connect people and communities through the cloud.
Demonstrable technical depth in Azure service administration and troubleshooting skills.
Solid experience with the development and deployment of Azure solutions
Familiarity with cloud deployment and development tools (i.e. PowerShell, Visual Studio, .NET, JSON templates)
Proven experience working with technical communities, social media and blogs.
Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
Strong multitasking and initiative with a real passion for technology
Strong communication skills / soft skills, with a passion for providing a great customer experience.
Open to work flexible hours.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:07:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!