Job title: Social Media Marketing work from home job/internship at Anar
Job description: About Anar
Anar is a business community app, launched in 2020. It was founded by 2 teammates of IIM Lucknow – Nishank Jain, who also worked with Amazon, and Sanjay Bhat, a former BITS, who has experience with Paytm.
We already have over 2 lakh companies on our platform with a large number of commitments. We recently raised a funding round of $ 6.2 million and are backed by the best founders and VCs in the country. We are ready to grow even faster in the future.
Join us if you want to be part of a dynamic team.
Activity on Internshala
Hired since May 2020
898 posted opportunities
398 candidates hired
About homework employment / internship
The day-to-day responsibilities of the selected intern include:
1. Promote Anar app through various social media platforms, organically
2. Plan and create creative concepts such as posts, banners, videos, etc. for social media campaigns
3. Explain the concept of Anar to potential clients through personal interactions with them on various social media platforms
4. Explain to them the features and benefits of the Anar platform
5. Convince them to download the app
Note: You must have a computer / laptop.
Fluency in Hindi (spoken)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only candidates who:
1.are available for work from home job / internship
2.Can start home work between Oct 10 21 and Nov 14 21
3.are available for a period of 1 month
4.have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible working hours
Number of openings
Additional questions ×
If an employer asks you to pay a security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Please keep in mind that Internshala does not charge a fee for students to apply for a job or internship, nor do we allow other companies to do so.
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 03:26:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!