Job title: Social Media Marketing work from home job/internship at DutyPar (AI Technologies Private Limited)
Company: DutyPar (AI Technologies Private Limited)
Job description: About DutyPar (AI Technologies Private Limited)
We are an AI & ML based facial recognition and leave management app that uses GPS coordinates to match location to mark attendance. DutyPar has a built-in chatbot that can boost employee engagement and automate HR related services such as performance management, new hire onboarding, health and wellness, and more. DutyPar supports multiple devices where employees can use their smartphone, tablet, or laptop to attend. The app supports web, Android and iOS platforms. The app has precise facial recognition that works in low light conditions, different poses, aging skin – you did it, and boost verification with vividness control. DutyPar simplifies the declaration process; There’s no need to check attendance records, create reports manually, and schedule customizable reports that help you make data-driven decisions.
Activity on Internshala
Hired since June 2021
47 posted opportunities
4 candidates hired
About homework employment / internship
The day-to-day responsibilities of the selected intern include:
1. Work with the team to create a monthly social media strategy plan
2. Help brand growth by increasing awareness through various social media platforms
3. Monitor posts to make sure the brand message is consistent, from terminology used to images posted.
4. Help in the day-to-day aspects of promoting business campaigns
5. Interact with subscribers and prospects by communicating and answering questions through company social pages
6. Help implement plans to increase the number of subscribers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
7. Optimize the content of the website and social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
8. Track the traffic flow of social media platforms and provide regular internal reports
9. Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
10. Identify new trends in digital marketing and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
Social Media Marketing Digital Marketing Facebook Marketing Creative Writing Instagram Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only candidates who:
1.are available for work from home job / internship
2.Can start work from home between October 16, 21 and November 20, 21
3.are available for a period of 4 months
4.have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Additional questions ×
If an employer asks you to pay a security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Please keep in mind that Internshala does not charge a fee for students to apply for a job or internship, nor do we allow other companies to do so.
Expected salary: Rs.15000 per month
Job date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 05:01:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!