Job title: Software Developer Specialist – Salesforce
Job description: Nasdaq Technology is looking for a passionate Software Development Specialist specializing in Salesforce to join the Bangalore Technology Center in India. If innovation and efficiency drive you forward, this is the place for you!
We are looking for candidates who share these values as well as a sincere desire and drive to provide cutting edge technological solutions to today’s markets.
With this position, we offer:
Seeking candidates based in Bangalore, we seek to recruit individuals with a passion to thrive in a highly dynamic and global environment, while providing unlimited growth opportunities, a competitive salary, bonuses and a comprehensive set of benefits. social.
As a Salesforce and Conga Support Specialist and Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, modifying, adapting and implementing solutions to IT needs through applications, new and existing systems architecture and application infrastructure. You will also review system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
Your role and responsibilities:
You will focus on the design, development, modification, adaptation and implementation of solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture and application infrastructure. In addition to working closely with your colleagues in Bangalore, you will also work closely with Nasdaq teams in other countries.
Your day will include:
- Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugging; implements and / or maintains software solutions for more complex missions.
- Determines system software design requirements.
- Designs, develops, modifies, adapts and implements short and long term solutions to information technology needs through applications, system architectures, network systems and infrastructure. new and existing applications.
- Develops security solutions for complex missions.
- Provide application software development services or technical support generally for more difficult assignments.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Modifies existing internal software products to add new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance, or improve product usability.
- Mentor other team members on implementing system improvements, challenging the team to increase efficiency where possible and use current industry trends.
- Ensures applications are compatible across platforms and browsers.
- Can participate in all aspects from detailed programming to high level system design.
- Participate in IT systems strategy, development and / or integration services to clients.
- Provides technology trends and competitive landscape expertise and makes technology decisions to generate opportunities and competitive advantage for our clients.
- Provides in-depth domain and industry experience and expertise to design and develop creative solutions.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of technology and market trends to anticipate industry changes and conceptualize solutions.
- Provides support for internal Salesforce and Conga customers.
- Provides quality setup and code that has been thoroughly and successfully unit tested.
- As a generalist, gets involved in all aspects of a project including firmware, hardware, architecture, warehouse and database exploration, database design and analysis data, software development and testing.
We expect from you:
- Ability to work in EMEA, US team for initial training and / or special projects
- Working hours: 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. IST
- More than 7 years of Salesforce administration and development experience with the functional implementation of Salesforce on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Salesforce Advanced administrator and certified platform developer.
- Advanced Force.com Apex programming skills. Visualforce Framework, Lightning Components.
- Experience with the Salesforce DX platform.
- Experience with enterprise and SQL databases including Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, Eclipse Force.com, Visual studio IDE, etc.).
- Extensive experience running Salesforce administration and configuration enhancements.
- Understanding of Internet and Cloud computing technologies, Database management, Version management in the Salesforce environment.
- Advanced experience with Salesforce, including feeds, workflows, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, role hierarchy, communities, omnichannel, live chat, knowledge.
- Able to apply the out-of-the-box function to provide flow, reporting and enhanced solutions.
- Solid experience with customer service, management / ticket management.
- Quickly identify problems, formulate solutions, and perform step-by-step troubleshooting procedures that require minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple critical projects with great attention to detail.
- Agile mind.
- Motivated, proactive and has a sense of urgency.
- Ability to remain patient and courteous when dealing with user complaints and system issues.
- Experience with CPQ, CLM or order management preferred.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus for integrations an asset.
- Experience building ASP.NET web applications an asset.
- Experience in support services using IIS an asset.
- Experience in developing SOAP-based web services in Visual Studio using C # an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, computer engineering or other relevant fields
Come as you are
The Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of their age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, identity and / or expression. gender, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. by applicable law.
We will ensure that persons with disabilities are afforded reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges related to employment. use. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 07:41:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!