Job title: Software Engineer
Company: AMDOCS LTD
Job description: Job ID: 125234
Travel required: Minimum
Managerial – No
Location: India – Pune (Amdocs site)
Who are we?
If you are a smartphone user, you are part of an increasingly connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and the Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are constantly evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat, or upload your images to Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them to create an amazing new world for you where technology is used in incredible ways every day.
In one sentence
Responsible for the design, development, modification, debugging and / or maintenance of software systems
What will your work look like?
- You design, develop, modify, debug and / or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable and supportable, and you will present software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing / debugging code, providing fixes and workarounds, and reviewing changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work as part of a team, collaborate and add value by participating in peer code reviews, provide feedback and suggestions, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will take technical responsibility for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support when designing the solution for the new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively seek innovation, continuous improvement and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is …
- Bachelor of Science / Computer Science / Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of Java experience (server side) on Linux / Unix / Windows
- Demonstrable experience with Spring framework components – Spring Boot, MVC, integration, security, etc.
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems
Why you’ll love this job:
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever increasing opportunities for personal growth.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 23:58:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!