Job title: Software Engineer
Job description: The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we are leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit the best talent from the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to support you in your recruitment journey. If so, one of our colleagues at Resourcing will explain how our video interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and find out how much you will be appreciated.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to thrive, and ultimately helping people achieve their hopes and ambitions.
We are currently looking for an experienced professional to join our team in the role – Software Engineer
- As a software engineer, you will be integrated into a team responsible for an end-to-end product. Working closely as part of a cross-functional product team, you will create and support global executives for HSBC.
- Along with the rest of the team, you are responsible for the quality of everything that is produced;
- if you build it, you launch it. We use things like Jenkins, Sonar, GitHub, AppDynamics, Splunk, Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Angular 2.0+ or React (all through)
- Be an accessible and supportive team member with a collaborative attitude within a demanding and mature Agile environment
- Influence and defend new ideas and methods
- Excellent communication – express your thoughts, ideas and opinions clearly and concisely face to face or virtually at all levels upstream and downstream
- And just as important – you listen and think about what others are communicating to you
- Regularly demonstrate these qualities – drive, motivation, determination, dedication, resilience, honesty and enthusiasm
- Be culturally aware and sensitive
- Be flexible under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Terms & Conditions
- Hands-on experience for AngularJS 2.0+ or React
- Knowledge of web components, design system and Stencil framework is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps
- Analyze / review requirements, prepare design document as required and delivered on time, meeting engineering and quality standards.
- Be a clear communicator, document your work, share your ideas
You will get more by joining HSBC.
HSBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where opinions matter. We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working, and growth opportunities in an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, legal requirements. When it comes to medical leave, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status etc., we review all applications on merit and suitability for the job.
The personal data held by the Bank concerning job applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, available on our website.
*** Issued by HSBC Software Development Center ***
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 07:23:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!