Job title: Software Engineer/Enterprise Technology
Job description: The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation with the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we are leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit the best talent from the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to support you in your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video interview technology will be used throughout the recruiting process and will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and find out how much you will be appreciated.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to thrive, and ultimately helping people achieve their hopes and ambitions.
We are currently looking for an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Software Engineer
- Strong interest and experience in engineering
- Strong development experience in GCP Cloud, Python
- Has good development habits such as writing quality engineering design documents, high level conceptual data process designs for review by data analysts.
- Overall good general technical knowledge of GCP platforms.
- Ability to navigate a complex organization.
- Ability to be autonomous / motivated.
- Eager to learn new skills and approaches. Curious nature.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Diploma – External
Terms & Conditions
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and exposure to MS Azure
- Configuring / managing the Linux / Windows server on GCP and best practices for troubleshooting
- Creation of Google custom images that uses Google Load Balancer and autoscaling
- Experience in operational monitoring for applications deployed on the Cloud (Alarm creation and Stack Driver monitoring)
- Experience in automating cloud deployment using Python, Yaml and API integration
- Experience in managing Deployment Manager service for automated infrastructure creation
- Experience implementing CI / CD with exposure to GitHub, Ansible, Jenkins, Python
- Experience working with Agile and DevOps
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching beyond functional boundaries
- Strong knowledge of version control
- Knowledge of log management tools such as LogStash / SPLUNK, Rundeck
You will get more by joining HSBC.
HSBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where opinions matter. We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible work, and growth opportunities in an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, legal requirements. When it comes to medical leave, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status etc., we review all applications on merit and suitability for the job.
Personal data held by the Bank in relation to job applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
** Posted by HSBC Software Development Center **
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:18:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!