Job title: Software Engineering
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: As a member of our software engineering group, you will dive head first into creating innovative solutions that advance
businesses and careers. You will join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving design,
analysis, development, coding, testing and programming of applications that enable the creation of high quality software and new
some products. You will be responsible for keeping the team and other key stakeholders informed of the progress of what is
in development. Come with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development, such as Agile
frames-is the key. And best of all, you will be working and sharing ideas, information and innovations with our
team of technologists from around the world.
– Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming to meet business needs
– Use excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
– Ability to work competently and efficiently in an Agile / Scrum technical team environment
Diploma – Internal
– At least 5 years of experience in software development including, but not limited to design, coding, testing,
and debugging skills
– 3+ years of development experience with Java 8
– Minimum of three years of professional experience in the following areas: object oriented analysis and design, domain oriented
Design, TDD / BDD, Design patterns, Database and Internet technologies, Web services development (Soap / Rest Based),
SOA / Microservices
– At least 2 years of experience with the following development and build tools (or similar): IntelliJ / Eclipse, Jenkins /
Jules, Maven, BitBucket / Git / Gitflow, JMeter / Pasta / Blazemeter, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Spring Boot,
and spring cloud
– At least 1 year of experience in Unix Shell scripts, API gateways, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, NewSQL or NoSQL
– Good communication skills
– Proficiency in at least one Cloud platform, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Cloud Computing Services, Microsoft
Azure, Cloud Foundry, or Google Cloud Platform.
– Experience with distributed plotting tools, frameworks and concepts
– Familiarity with Agile concepts and tools
– Experience with offshore or off-site development models,
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:07:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!