Job title: Software Engineering – Java, Spring – Bengaluru
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job description:
As part of our Software Engineering group, we are primarily looking for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You will need to apply your in-depth knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as continuously collaborating with your many stakeholders on a day-to-day basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive to improve and learn. You will work in a collaborative, confident and stimulating environment that encourages the diversity of ideas and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our clients globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BE / B-Tech / MCA diploma or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application architecture, data and infrastructure disciplines
- Understanding of the architecture and design of micro-services
- Development skills on Java8, J2EE, Spring-boot, Cucumber, Junit Mockito, PowerMock
- Strong experience with each of the following skills: API Automation; Micro services (REST and multithreaded / concurrent programming); Spring Framework components
- Understanding of NoSQL databases like Cassandra
- Understanding of CI / CD tools such as Jenkins, version control tools (BitBucket, Git)
- Experience with MAVEN, JIRA, GIT
- Knowledge of technology trends and industry-wide best practices
- Ability to work in large collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Experience of the Agile Scrum Architecture team
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, provides innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s largest corporations, institutions and governments under the JP brands Morgan and Chase. Our history spans more than 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, personal and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and banking. asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and that the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunities employer and attach great importance to diversity and inclusion in our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attributes, including race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for the religious practices and beliefs of applicants and employees, as well as for any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the team: Our corporate and investment bank relies on innovators like you to create and maintain the technology that helps us securely serve large businesses, governments and institutions around the world. You will develop solutions that will help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 05:01:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Leave a Reply