Job title: Solution Architect – Campaign (NA)
Job description: Our company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe is all about. We give everyone, from emerging artists to global brands, everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos and apps, and transforming the way businesses interact with customers on every screen.
Our mission is to hire the best and we are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from all over the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Summary of position
Solution Architect to provide in-depth technical estimates and business presentations to client executives to drive the sales pipeline. Requires solid experience as a software engineer and cloud architect to design and define custom solutions and integrations to meet the requirements of our Adobe Experience Cloud & Platform customers.
What you gonna do
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for managing multiple client opportunities in parallel
- Collaborate with Adobe sales teams to make business and technical discoveries with customers
- Design and estimate in-depth technical and custom development solutions that meet customer requirements
- Collaborate with the team of onshore and offshore software engineering consultants
- Develop solid recommendations, proposals and scope of work documents for Adobe consulting engagements while identifying critical dependencies and gaps
- Present your proposals to executive level clients in a clear and compelling manner
- Help customers understand Adobe’s capabilities and the transformative power of digital marketing
- Continuously improve knowledge, methodologies and support for clients of the team of solution architects
Terms & Conditions
- 7+ years of experience in a leading consulting or technology organization
- Strong drive to resolve customer technical requirements and quickly convert pipeline opportunities into closed deals
- Balance between business acumen and technical acumen, including the ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and link your solutions to program success criteria
- Experience in architecting and estimating deep custom technical solutions and integrations that require large volumes of data and cloud environments
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing use cases.
- Experience in the field of marketing automation with Adobe Campaign or Marketo or equivalent.
- Experience in data modeling and tuning of relational and NoSQL databases (Athena, MongoDB, MySQL, Redshift, etc.)
- Industry experience as a software engineer, data engineer, cloud architect or relevant experience
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills including the ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on interviews and data with clients
- Excellent customer contact skills with experience in presenting and adhering to senior executives (i.e. managers, directors, vice-presidents, marketing directors and general managers)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (i.e. Powerpoint)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple sales opportunities at the same time
- Team player who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- MBA, degree in computer science, engineering or relevant industry experience
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 07:53:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!