Job title: Specialist, Accounts Payable
Company: Standard Chartered
Job description: About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and businesses thrive in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
For us, good performance is more than making a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valuable behaviors – doing the right thing, better together and never settling – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We are committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – a culture where everyone can reach their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This helps us to provide better support to our large customer base.
Responsibilities of the role
- Ensure that an effective system of financial and operational controls is in place and functioning as intended.
- Review all assigned processes on an ongoing basis to identify opportunities for quality and process improvement.
- Ensure that tools are implemented to measure and report on customer satisfaction levels.
- Supervise the team, provide on-the-job and other training and ensure that all people-related activities are recognized, rewarded in a timely and appropriate manner to retain key resources
- Coordinate with other R2P team leaders and across global finance functions to ensure cooperation and smooth operation
- Monitoring to ensure that the customer service standards provided by the unit consistently meet or exceed the requirements defined in the service level agreements agreed with the customers.
- Manage assigned tasks professionally and efficiently in accordance with SLA and DOI
- Ensure total customer satisfaction by providing quality, error-free and timely service
- Be responsive to the needs of stakeholders at all times, effective and regular communication to be maintained
Our ideal candidate
- B.Com or similar diploma
Apply now to join the Bank for those with great professional ambitions.
To view information about our benefits, including our flexible working, please visit our. We welcome conversations about flexible working.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 07:48:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!