Job title: Specialist – Operations
Job description: Summary of position
The candidate must be experienced in the function of supporting identity governance – identity and access management. Must have a thorough understanding of Identity IIQ, preferably in SailPoint technology. Must have more than 3 years experience in SailPoint
- Responsible for the individual provision of services related to the administration of SailPoint
- Responsible for the support and improvement of SailPoint
- Act as a key point of contact for all Sailpoint related issues between the US team and users
- Good customer engagement and management skills to achieve desired customer satisfaction
- Ability to derive best practices to achieve desired performance within the team
- Any other essential function that may arise from time to time as directed by the supervisor
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- College diploma preferably in computer science
- External candidate: Preferably 3 years of experience in a profile ideally aligned with the support function related to identity and access management
- Internal candidate: preferably aligned with the support function related to identity and access management, meeting GOSC IJP criteria
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Will be responsible for integrating applications
- Good understanding and work experience of SailPoint features and functions
- Customize, configure and develop SailPoint solution integrations using requirements and design
- Independently manage project deliverables until successful completion
- Troubleshoot, resolve SailPoint issues
- Experience working on SailPoint connectors like JDBC, Logiplex and others
- Experience with – one of / combination of web application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, etc.).
- Must have working knowledge of Mainframe and Active Directory
- Understanding PowerShell scripts
- Advanced documentation and presentation skills and good knowledge of the SDLC process
- Exposure to process frameworks and methodologies
- Communication skills – ability to read and interpret business documents. Excellent verbal / written communication
- Escalate issues if necessary
- Ability to work successfully in a production-oriented environment
Ability to multitask and deliver precise, detailed results within firm deadlines.
Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training – if necessary)
- Preferably certified in SailPoint Development – Administration
(and purpose of the relationship):
- AM – for the purpose of reporting performance, managing escalations, clarifying concerns, and seeking feedback and support, as well as for the purpose of resolving issues related to workflows and escalated transactions
- UM / Manager – in order to respond to issues left unresolved by the MA and to assess performance on a monthly basis
- Team members with the aim of seeking cooperation and clarification on issues related to the process and providing assistance and support as needed
(and purpose of the relationship) – If applicable
- Internal and external customers of the company
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help individual and institutional clients achieve navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife operates in more than 40 countries and holds market leading positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are ranked # 44 on the Fortune 500 list for 2019. In 2019, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fourth consecutive year. DJSI is a global index to track leading companies focused on sustainability.
MetLife is committed to creating an inclusive and goal-oriented culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
MetLife is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment with MetLife regardless of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national, marital or domestic origin. / civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed membership or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:59:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!