Job title: Sr. Associate – Mumbai – Technology Consulting
Job description: Online service advice
Industry / sector Not applicable
Senior management partner
Job Description & Summary A career in PwC’s Oracle Services practice will give you the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities. We help our clients to effectively implement and use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and drive success in financial operations, human capital management, supply chain management, reporting and analysis, as well as governance, risk and compliance.
To truly stand out and prepare for the future in an ever-changing world, each of us at PwC must be a motivated and values-driven leader at all levels. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a unique set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency about the skills we need as individuals to be successful and advance in our careers, now and into the future.
As an Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping solve complex business problems, from strategy to execution. PwC’s professional skills and responsibilities for this level of management include, but are not limited to:
- Invite and comment on the moment in a constructive way.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvement when problems and / or opportunities arise.
- Treat, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Stay up to date with developments in the area of specialization.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – orally and in the documents I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Look for opportunities to learn more about how PwC works as a global network of companies.
- Respect the company’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, diploma and / or field of study not specified) Degrees / field of study required:
Degrees / Preferred Field of Study:
Certifications (if empty, certifications not specified)
Desired languages (if empty, the desired languages are not specified)
Travel conditions not specified
Available for work visa sponsorship? No
Government authorization required? No
End date of the job offer October 11, 2021
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 06:56:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!