Job title: Sr. Engineer – Engines AD Gasoline
Company: Mahindra business & consulting services p. ltd.
Job description: Responsibilities and key deliverables
1. knowledge of diesel / gasoline / CNG engines and tests: performance tests, functional tests, durability tests.
2. Knowledge of test requirements, process and engine specifications, utilities, instrumentation, test standards, TAP standards, wiring harness.
3. Good understanding of IC motors, principle of operation, motor components and operation.
4. Documentation-Preparation of the engine test report. : Proficiency in Mricosoft Word, Excel, Office, Project.
5. Technical knowledge of measuring systems, technical drawings
6. Knowledge of automation system like PUMA, EDACS, ORBIT-E
7. Experience working in a cross-functional team for projects.
1. Basic understanding of engine architecture
2. Basic understanding of the combustion system and emission control. Effects of combustion equipment on performance and emissions.
3. Knowledge of -INCA calibration software and other data acquisition tools.
4. Basic coding skills in Matlab and / or Phython
5. Knowledge of vehicle subsystems that affect vehicle performance parameters
6. Knowledge of the development of engines in steady state on engine test bench
7. Knowledge of the methods of selection and evaluation of components of the EMS system.
8. Knowledge of vehicle calibration, comfort functions, handling, IOBD, etc.
9. Understanding of intake, exhaust, cooling and fuel system interfaces on engine performance and emissions.
10. Failure analysis, root cause analysis
11. Knowledge of emission cycles, test procedures, various standards and regulations Experience
3-4 years Industry Preferred Qualifications BE or ME General requirements
1) Good communication skills
2) Willingness to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
3) Should have worked in at least one MPFI engine development program from start of calibration to SOP,
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 07:55:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!