Job title: Sr. Silicon Design Engineer
Company: Advanced Micro Devices
Job description: What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high performance computing, graphics and visualization technologies, building blocks for games, immersive platforms and the data center.
Developing cutting-edge technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the extra mile to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push the boundaries, innovate and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to you to come and join our team.
AMD Radeon Technology Group (RTG) is developing a GPU ASIC design that improves our daily lives as we enter the age of immersive computing. RTG’s hardware engineering teams are located in Canada, the United States, China and India. The team in India is committed to enthusiastic, high performance GPUs. As a member of the RTG SOC verification team, your team will be responsible for verifying some of the SOC functionality such as system setup, security, graphics functionality verification, etc. at SOC level. As always, the team is dedicated to finding innovative solutions to overcome new challenges related to specific project requirements and time to market.
- Will work with the IP & SOC teams on all our sites (GFX, memory controller, multimedia engines, IO, PCIE) to understand the functionalities and create verification plans
- Will help define the test bench architecture and simulation setup, test planning, coverage planning, etc.
- Develop system configuration and boot sequences for various SOC level system configurations
- Will work with the system management IP team and verify some of the functionality at SOC GPU level, give calls to IPs and verify SOC context.
- Will work on creating test bench components such as verifiers, monitors, test cases, coverage infrastructure, running simulations, debugging, analyzing and closing coverage, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 4+ years of design verification experience, preferably with SOCs.
- SOC verification experience involving graphics core, memory subsystem, PCIE subsystems, cache consistency, interconnects would be a plus.
- Experience in setting up a verification infrastructure would be desirable.
- Must have solid experience with SV / UVM methodology
- Must have excellent knowledge of design and verification flows
- Experience in the development of a complex test bench / model in Verilog, System Verilog or SystemC
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Excellent practical debugging skills
- Strong skills in Verilog, System Verilog, PLI / DPI, SystemC or C / C ++ interface, in Perl / shell script programming.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability and desire to foster a team environment.
- Must be well organized and must be good at multitasking.
- Good understanding of the digital system and IT organization
- Must be a confident coder and be comfortable debugging general hardware / software issues.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You will gain valuable experience in different aspects of ASIC design verification. Depending on what time you join the team, you may be able to see the entire project cycle, from project planning through implementation to registration.
This team is essential to AMD’s success as a growing company. It is a very exciting environment and you will be working with the best of our technology. You will be working on some of the most exciting projects in the industry.
Requisition ID: 115483
Country / Region / Place: India State / Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Position Function: Design Apply Now Apply Now Apply For A Job Enter your email to apply,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:59:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!