Job title: Staff Engineer (FPGA)
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Job description: Date published: 2021-08-10-07: 00
Location: Nethra Tech Park, Old No 181, New Plot No 40, EPIP Industrial Area Sy No 28, Kundalahalli Village, Krishnarajapuram, Bengaluru, India
In this role, ASIC / FPGA Verification Engineers own and direct verification related activities, provide technical support, and proactively manage tasks to meet schedule goals. Plus, actively participate in a team environment, working with the audit, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive audit plans and resolve issues.
- Develop an efficient suite of tests and test environments using SystemVerilog UVM-based testing to meet pre-defined requirements verification goals.
- Experience in writing agents, pilots, monitors, predictors, dashboards and sequences, etc.
- Protocols – PCIe, SPI, ARINC 429, Mil 1553, Image processing.
- Experience in debugging VHDL based design.
- Experience in developing a VHDL based verification environment.
- Actively participate in a team environment, working with the audit, architecture, applications and design teams to develop comprehensive audit plans and resolve issues.
- Development / update of the verification environment for the block level and the system level.
- Own and lead audit related activities, provide technical support, and proactively manage tasks to meet schedule goals.
- Help define and develop effective functional assertions and coverage points
- Verify the structural and functional coverage of the test suite at the module and system level.
- Advanced skills in various programming languages such as Verilog, System Verilog, PERL
- Apply the techniques and skills required to identify the root cause of a given problem and have very good debugging skills.
- Technical advice to junior engineers on verification tasks.
- Must be prepared to travel abroad if needed
- Over 12 years of industry experience with experience in ASIC / FPGA development, integration and verification.
- Bachelor / Master of Engineering (ECE, VLSI)
- At least one project executed as a project manager for FPGA avionics verification.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience debugging VHDL RTL design.
- At least 6 years of experience developing System Verilog UVM verification environment components such as agents, pilots, monitors, predictors, dashboard and sequences.
- At least 5 years of experience with Questasim or similar advanced simulation tools.
- At least project experience in the DO-254 verification process.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing functional coverage, assertions and constrained random stimuli with SV / UVM.
- One year of experience in DOORS / Jama would be a plus.
- One year of experience in the video industry would be a plus.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, a comprehensive portfolio and the expertise to solve the toughest customer challenges and meet the demands of a rapidly changing global market.
Our avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers around the world. This means that we help passengers reach their destinations safely. We connect aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that enable passengers, flight crew and the military to stay connected and informed. And we provide state-of-the-art fire protection and security systems our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the industry’s most knowledgeable experts, develop the technologies of tomorrow, and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Diversity stimulates innovation; inclusion is the engine of success. We believe that a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to achieve the best results for our workforce, our workplace and our customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so that we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and open new avenues to limitless possibilities.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive advantages include:
The benefit package includes:
– Ease of transport.
– Meal coupons
– Group term life insurance.
– Group health insurance.
– Individual collective accident insurance.
– Right to 22 days of vacation and 7 days of pension leave per year.
– Scholarship program for employees.
– Work-life balance.
– Car rental program.
– National pension scheme
– Fuel and maintenance / Driver salaries
– Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all positions in India require a background check, which may include drug testing.
- Background check required (every new external hire in India)
- The drug screen is only performed for operations stations
At Collins, the paths we open together lead to limitless possibilities. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, time and time again.
Apply now and be part of the team that redefines aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. , of age or any other class protected by the federal government.
Click on it to read the policy and conditions
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 03:23:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!