Job title: Supply Chain – Supply Planning Application Developer
- Project role: Application developer
- Project role description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management level: 9
- Professional experience: 6-8 years
- Place of work: Chennai
- Must have skills: Supply Chain – Supply Planning
- Good at having skills: Microsoft Power BI, supply and demand planning
- Job requirements:
- Key Responsibilities: a: You will work closely with other analysts and developers, business partners, end users and senior leaders around the world to jointly identify opportunities for improvement, develop summaries and support projects that enhance the creation of Business value as a supply chain analyst b: Responsibilities will include understanding and supporting the key supply chain SC planning process through SC performance management
- Technical experience: a: Familiarity with supply chain processes e.g. forecasting, demand planning, inventory planning, warehouse management b: Experience in data processing / cleaning, collection and Formatting business requirements for reports and visual dashboards c: Strong analytical skills and experience in data visualization d: Experience with any APA tool, preferably Dataiku and Alteryx e: Experience with work with Office productivity tools, such as PowerPoint, Advanced Excel, Power Pivot, etc.
- Professional attributes: A: Good communication skills
- Educational diploma: a: any graduate or post-graduate
,<br> <br> <b>Other details</b>
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 06:56:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!