Job title: Support Engineer 1
Company: Blue Yonder
Job description: Scope:
The position is for transport solution support for our cloud / saas / on-premise customers. The global team that manages the transport solution support consists of more than 100 associates located in India, America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. TMS has a customer base of over 200, with a majority of 100 global companies.
Our current environment:
- The applications are built on Java & C ++ and run on Windows / Unix with Oracle, MS SQL DB servers
- Applications are hosted in Microsoft Azure for SaaS customers
- MuleSoft is the integration layer technology used
- The scripts used are built on unix Shell Scripting, PowerShell, Python, Perl, etc.
- APPDynamics, Splunk, Zabbix, Nagios, etc. are used for APM
- CRM for Customer Ticket Logging is a Salesforce and PD ticketing tool used in JIRA
What will you do?
- Resolve tickets issued by end users, internal consultants, APM systems for critical TMS solution
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by resolving incidents, service requests as well as problem tickets of all severities within the framework of SLAs and by respecting high quality standards
- Perform replication / problem analysis, apply fixes received from PD, test and share resolution with customer
- Collaborate effectively with PD, Consulting, TAM and various other stakeholders in the delivery of customer value
- Monitor APM alerts through AppDynamics, Splunk and other tools, take corrective action
- Provide weekend support as part of the Rota shift and weekday support during shifts
What we are looking for:
- Education: BE / BTech / MTech / MS level diploma / professional qualification preferred
- More than one year of experience in a support role of critical ERP applications to the customer, preferably a transport solution
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with good SQL skills
- Experience working in support of applications on OS – Windows, Unix, DB -Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Cognos Reports – Developing, migrating, scheduling and troubleshooting Cognos reports
If you want to know the heart of a business, take a look at its values. Ours unite us. They are the engine of our success – and the success of our customers. Is your heart beating like ours? Find out here:
is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Discover the inauguration of Blue Yonder which describes our commitment to change and our celebration of the differences in each of us in the words of some of our associates around the world.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. protected.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:19:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!