Job title: Syook – Presales Engineer
Job description: Who are we
Syook is a Series A funded industrial IoT startup, headquartered in Bengaluru, working in the B2B space. We work with some of the world’s largest companies to help them optimize their operations. Customers include large companies like Unilever, Reckitt Benckiser and the Tata Group. We are currently on a path of high growth and productivity, and great cultural construction (because we know the two go hand in hand). We’re looking for people who will ask questions like why / why not, what can I do to make things better, how can I help the business, and most importantly, what can the business do to help you!
Our flagship product, Syook InSite, is a proprietary, cloud-independent, code-less platform that enables businesses to visualize their operations, helping customers experience operational excellence from day one. InSite is an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solution that uses various technologies such as BLE, LoRa, GPS, etc. comparable technologies. The result: a rapid return on investment and improved operational performance. It’s Industry 4.0, ready to be deployed!
– Above all, we are looking for people who are enthusiastic about what we are doing. We are truly passionate about what we build and get a deep sense of satisfaction when our technology delights customers. Our employees are our greatest asset and we believe in promoting an environment of trust and responsibility.
– We are looking for someone who can combine their passion for technology with their passion for convincing people.
– A technically sound engineer with the commercial mindset of being able to read a client’s mind and convince him; someone who can collaborate with the sales support or account management team by acting as technical experts in client presentations. In addition, you will also determine the technical requirements to meet the client’s objectives and act as a liaison between the sales / business development and engineering groups of the organization.
– You have to like products that get customers excited. You will be the owner and responsible for communicating the ideas and products of our organizations in a way that engages customers’ interest in purchasing them. You should be able to explain complex technical things to clients in layman’s terms and also be the technical expert with clients who are tech geeks.
Your daily work may involve any of these elements (or a combination):
– In-depth understanding of the products and solutions offered by Syook
– Interactions with technical decision makers within client organizations to understand their technical and operational requirements
– Map customer needs with our solutions and create technical proposals using customer inputs and standard product documentation
– Contribute to engaging product presentations for the customer, converting complex technical explanations into simple logic so that even non-technical customers can understand the solution
– Position and defend our products and solutions with technical decision-makers
– Create case studies based on the results of existing deployments that can be used for better positioning of the product in the industry
– Technically convince the client of the logic behind our approach to the solution and influence their thought process to treat our solution as the industry benchmark
– Evaluate calls for tenders and bids, prepare technical compliance and solution documents
– Competitor analysis – create technical comparisons with competing products and technologies
– Understand market requirements and help sales drive technical strategy and provide R&D inputs for roadmap and product improvements
Why you might be excited about us
– We are working to solve a massive global problem and help organizations be more competitive. We love to solve problems using technology and bridge a huge gap in the area of operational excellence.
– We are small, so you will be able to contribute efficiently and without bureaucracy. You will quickly take responsibility for large areas of our product.
– Our team has a wide range of backgrounds (oil fields, telecommunications, psychology, etc.) and are also happy to learn from you.
– You will be able to work independently and set your own schedule. We don’t micro-manage and we’ll help you do a great job. We trust our people and believe that everyone here is doing their best.
– We will shape your role to shape a career that you are passionate about. We care a lot about your satisfaction and happiness at work, and we will help you prepare for whatever you are looking for in the future.
– We work hard and place great importance on work-life balance. We care about family and your own personal development, and don’t expect you to be always engaged in work.
– There will be plenty of opportunities for you to further your career and lead your team as we grow
Why you might not be excited about us
– We are small (~ 35 people in the company now), so if you like more established companies, now is not a good time (yet). You will help build the culture of our company.
– Since we are a growing startup, projects and priorities can change continuously and you need to be comfortable with that.
– Our customers love us and we can improve a lot. It’s a great place, but there can be some jank here and there. (Nothing too scary!
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:21:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!