Job title: Team Lead- Investment Performance Analysis
Company: State Street
Job description: Key responsibilities and range of experiences
- Performance analysis and attribution (i.e. absolute and relative performance of the portfolio to factors such as stock selection, asset allocation, currency, etc.)
- Reconcile and update portfolio / benchmark performance and validate, identify, investigate and resolve security level deviations at the transaction, position and pricing level in global performance measurement applications and risks.
- Retrieve, validate and upload data from various source / vendor systems and upload it to service applications.
- Validate the completeness and accuracy of data in service performance, risk, and analytics tools.
- The analyst should have strong communication skills and should be able to answer questions from other performance analysts, operations associates, portfolio managers and other users regarding the details of the performance calculation process and audit procedures.
Support responsibilities <ul> <li>Communicate effectively with overall performance and risk measurement, operations and IT staff to resolve data issues and escalate issues to the appropriate groups.</li> <li>Collaborate with team members to develop, create and validate new performance analytical reports.</li> <li>Responsible for maintaining and creating a best practice process workflow environment in the team and in designated projects.</li> <li>Must be able to independently resolve functional and quantitative issues to ensure high quality reporting. Must also be able to determine when issues and problems should be reported to the immediate manager.</li> <li>Collaborate with multiple business departments to achieve the enterprise-wide goal of centralizing performance performance.</li> <li>Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, required.</li> <li>Must be prepared to work flexible hours, potentially alongside colleagues based in the United States on production and other issues that require escalation and / or immediate resolution.</li> <li>Ability to remain calm during stressful times such as the end of the quarter and to work well under pressure.</li> <li>Active participation in various organizational forums and making valuable contributions from time to time.</li> </ul> Interface:<br> <br> <b>Skills and knowledges</b> <ul> <li>Qualifications & Certifications</li> <li>Post Graduate, preferably an MBA in Finance from a reputable institute.</li> <li>FRM / CFA / Financial Industry certification is an additional asset.</li> <li>Fresher / experienced candidate with 0-2 years of post-graduation experience in any financial firm.</li> <li>Experience in performance measurement will be an added advantage.</li> </ul> Primary skills (must have) <ul> <li>Good understanding of equities, fixed income securities and derivatives.</li> <li>Knowledge of the investment management industry.</li> <li>Knowledge of securities analysis and portfolio management, equity markets, financial markets, dividends, trading and settlements is required.</li> <li>Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.</li> <li>Basic skills in MS Office.</li> <li>Exposure to POINT / Yield book / Factset is an added benefit.</li> </ul> Secondary skills (good to have) <ul> <li>Team player and ability to multitask.</li> <li>Proven ability to work with precision and autonomy.</li> <li>Demonstrated ability to prioritize work to meet / exceed deadlines</li> <li>Good communication skills.</li> </ul> ,<br> <br> <b>Other details</b>
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 07:55:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!