Job title: Tech Engineer
Job description: Commercial divisions
Are you an SAP FI / CO expert and want to work in a dynamic global team? Are you practical and have a proven ability to design, develop and deploy strategic solutions?
We are looking for a Technical Engineer to join UBS Finance Technology who can:
- participate in global and strategic full life cycle projects to harmonize financial and control processes and optimize the application landscape
- drive IT changes by bringing a deep understanding of the design and implementation of SAP FI / CO processes in SAP based on “best practices”
- lead workshops that aim to capture, analyze and document business cases and requirements, while building a strong relationship with key stakeholders
- identify and prioritize opportunities for optimizing and standardizing business processes
- challenge inconsistent processes and suggest achievable improvements
- ensure application development initiatives are well managed and delivered according to expectation, functionality, speed and cost
- involved in incident management processes (3rd level support) and drive continuous improvement to stabilize the environment and improve efficiency
- collaborate with peers within the IT organization and across multiple business units
Technological Information (IT)
We are a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, your internal mobility and your work-life balance. If this sounds interesting to you, apply now.
You will work within UBS Finance Technology, joining a dynamic global Scrum team of business and technical analysts. We support local and global projects for various business units of UBS AG. Our mission: to find solutions to strategic business challenges, to analyze current processes and functionalities, to implement the best solutions for UBS clients and businesses.
- SAP FI / CO project experience, including participation in at least 3 full lifecycle implementations: collection of business requirements, design, build, test, training, migration, commissioning and post-commissioning support
- in-depth knowledge of FI processes and functionalities: new general ledger; Profit center accounting (including document breakdown); Accounts payable; Accounts receivable; New asset accounting; Bank communication incl. Payments and electronic bank statement, relevant master data objects and integration with purchases / travel and expenses
- In-depth knowledge of CO processes and functionalities: Cost center accounting; Internal orders; Relevant project system and master data objects
- basic knowledge of ABAP and debugging experience is beneficial
- excellent consulting skills to improve and harmonize existing SAP / Non-SAP processes between applications based on the design of “best practice” solutions
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to build a strong relationship between the IT organization and business users across the UBS organization
- have knowledge of the Agile methodology and work in a Scrum team
- experience using workflow visualization tools like Jira
- experience with S4 HANA Finance is preferred
- experience in the financial services industry
- able and flexible to work in cross-functional teams and cross-cultural teams across multiple locations and time zones
- able to work independently and in a structured and methodical manner
- known for meeting deadlines and staying on budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment bank. Asset Management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. This is what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as for companies around the world.
We are approximately 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 05:39:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!