Job title: Technical Solution Consultant-System Admin
Company: Aruba Networks
Job description: Technical solutions consultant – System administrator
This role has been designated as Edge, which means that you will be working primarily outside of an HPE office.
Customer solution centers are made up of teams that provide remote (off-site) service; customer access, pre-sales, after-sales and service delivery. The goal of technical teams is to resolve various business systems and application issues for customers, on-site engineering personnel, and approved service providers on standard, specialty, or complex systems.
(1) Technology graduate with 8 years of experience in the IT industry
(2) Knowledge of running and troubleshooting applications on Kubernetes
(3) Experience in designing and implementing ELK stack solutions (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana)
(4) Experience in upgrading, troubleshooting and tuning Elasticsearch
(5) Experience in designing and implementing monitoring solutions using Prometheus and Grafana
(6) Knowledge of ITIL processes and automation of ITSM workflows
(7) Good knowledge of Linux administration and experience in automation using Python / Ruby and Shell scripts
(8) Knowledge of using REST APIs to integrate systems and automate operations
(9) Knowledge of Git workflows, CI / CD philosophy and DevOps
(10) Contribution to the above Opensource EMS projects in respective communities such as GitHub is highly desirable
(11) Ability to configure testbeds for the latest versions of open source EMS projects to assess dependencies, stability and impact in order to advise application projects.
12) Must have undertaken customization to Grafana / Thanos / Prometheus or any other SLA monitoring tool.
13) Must have strong internal knowledge of the open source SLA monitoring tool
– Knowledge of running and troubleshooting applications on Kubernetes
– Experience with containerization and virtualization.
– Build and configure an infrastructure based on Kubernetes, Core-DNS, Kube Proxy, Ingress, etc. and deploy distributed services.
– Experienced in deploying stateful applications / databases on Kubernetes
– Prior knowledge of resource management, security, persistent storage / volume, load management.
– Knowledge of monitoring frameworks for Kubernetes.
– Strong operating system administration skills on RHEL Linux. Experience in – Installation, software and patch management – Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux servers
– Good knowledge of Linux administration and experience in automation using Python / Ruby and Shell scripts.
– Knowledge of the use of REST APIs.
– Experience with Linux based infrastructures, mainly the administration of Linux based distributions like Debian, Enterprise Linux (Centos or RHEL), Fedora and SUSE Linux.
– Experience in server management, storage, databases, tuning and optimization of applications.
Job level: specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F / M / Protected Veteran / Person with a Disability.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws relating to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws, and will consider qualified applicants with a criminal record for employment. ,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 07:57:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!