Job title: Technical Specialist – Java
Job description: About Fixed Networks Our Fixed Networks (FN) business group provides a range of “gigabit home” solutions to provide data access to our Communication Service Provider (CSP) customers. This includes fiber to the home (FTTH) as well as 5G fixed wireless access (FWA), xDSL and cable upgrades. We create solutions that don’t stop at home, but also bring that gigabit experience into the home using our mesh Wi-Fi solution.
Responsibilities of applicants:
- Involvement in software requirements, design discussions for software version functionality
- Preparation of software design specifications, feature testing specifications, review and updates
- Software code implementation for features by following the software delivery process
- Setting up the test environment, configurations required for testing the functionalities with the assistance of the Nokia team
- Manual testing of specific features on the software version as specified by the Nokia Feature Test Plan
- Provide a fix for FRs reported on the feature in the release cycle
- Provide timely software reports according to the frequency set by Nokia
- Ability to explain technical issues in a simplified manner
Key skills and experience:
- Experience: 8 to 15 years
- Java 8+.
- Spring cloud
- Spring & Microservices framework.
- Mongo DB, Cassandra or any other noSQL database
- Kafka or Rabbit MQ
- Have a good understanding of scalability, High availability
- Good communication skills and attitude
- It’s good to have Docker, AWS and Kubernetes
- Qualification: B. Tech or BE or higher
- Clean code delivery, unit testing and PT test cycle support.
- FR binding – on request until internal product acceptance criteria are met.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 05:03:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!