Job title: Teradata Developer
Job description: The description
Business Intelligence (BI) provides Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and enable the organization to collect, store, access and analyze business data to inform decision making. The business intelligence specialist has a good understanding of the concepts and procedures established to ensure that the company receives an excellent information service which is at the heart of its business decision making and increases reliability and reliability. creativity of BI solutions and services. They perform detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure that decision support systems are in place to best serve the business in its decision making, while respecting standards, policy and legislation. Usually reports to the Business Intelligence Manager
Responsibility for work
- Performs administrative activities related to the design of new approaches, methodologies and comprehensive dashboard modeling and understands business needs and transforms them into a workable technical solution plan;
- Support the team to provide activities related to, but not limited to, the design of new approaches, methodologies and comprehensive dashboard modeling in line with business needs and requirements;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical manner to support collaboration between the Finance, BI and Technology team and groups, BI vendors, system developers and contractors;
- Performs assigned tasks to centralize and meet corporate reporting needs, including report design, development, publication, maintenance and special report requests;
- Provides activities that help establish and maintain processes to analyze requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard report catalog;
- Performs other duties or job duties as defined by supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Data and information analysis
Data management and transformation
AI – Deep and Machine Learning
Lead the culture and change of the organization
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by providing a motivating and inclusive workplace where talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting inclusion for all with the conviction that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider being a part of our trip.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:05:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!