Job title: Territory Manager Virtual Office
Company: Bajaj Allianz
Job description: Business development
- Perform a market mapping of the assigned location to identify potential business avenues, distributors
- Conduct used vehicle launch activities, career seminars on a regular basis at the assigned location to increase the distribution base and seek new business.
- Drive business goals for the location according to functional priority (motor / non-motor mix) ensuring that the healthy LOB mix is maintained at all times.
- Own the P&L for the assigned location and ensure that the COR is maintained as defined by the function manager from time to time.
- Make sure the MoM is acquiring new agents and keeping IMD activation above minimum productivity standards at all times.
- Ensure that distribution partners (banca, car dealers, brokers) are visited periodically to define business parameters and respond to partners business concerns in a timely manner.
Management of intermediaries and relationships <ul> <li>Ensure IMD / partners are engaged at all times through function-oriented campaign R&R and communication.</li> <li>Ensure IMD / distribution partners are trained on various products based on business priority by working with the training team.</li> <li>Ensure IMD / Channel Partner commission requests, operational issues are addressed in a timely manner to maintain</li> <li>Provide input to cluster manager / area manager in new product design / required revisions in intermediaries / channel partners feedback (based on their market understanding) of existing products</li> <li>Ensure IMDs are well trained on EezeTab, LMS application to ensure policies are issued digitally and using the digital platform for product knowledge.</li> </ul> Customer service <ul> <li>Ensure customers receive timely and correct communication (policy, product information) and deal with customer complaints where applicable</li> <li>Assist clients in settling claims in accordance with policy commitments; represent the customer's claim to the underwriting team on a case-by-case basis.</li> </ul> Respect for compliance <ul> <li>Ensure compliance with company policies / guidelines / code of conduct at all times.</li> <li>Provide unbiased details to relevant teams (underwriting, ILM, internal audit) before / after policy issuance to protect the business from unwanted risk exposure.</li> </ul>
Location: Nambiyur, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 04:44:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!