Job title: Training Co-ordinator
Job description: Training coordinator
IN, Chennai | Professional | Full time | ID: 18865
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force behind the development of the wind industry. Vestas’ core business includes the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of wind turbines. Come join us at Vestas!
Service and construction academy
APAC Technical and Safety Training is a department within APAC Service Operations responsible for developing the skills of personnel working at Vestas construction and service sites in the Asia-Pacific regions. We run a variety of training courses in our innovative training centers as well as on-site to meet the training needs of our internal and external customers, namely Vestas employees as well as the employees of our customers and contractors.
- Coordination with stakeholders to collect training forecasts, assess training demand, verify pre-requisites and develop training plans based on forecasts
- Efficient use of the IT tools used for the learning management system (SuccessFactor) for booking lessons, supervising the booking and participation of participants, assisting instructors with course tests, monitoring course completion, issuance of certificates, etc.
- Maintain and update technician training records, analyze and report training data, KPIs, etc., to training management and stakeholders
- Organization of stationery, printing documents such as documents, certificates, etc. (customer / subcontractor training), refreshments and other administrative requirements for the department from time to time
- Creation of Purchase Orders (PO) / Purchase Requisitions (PR) for goods and services purchased and tracking, including receipt of goods, tracking of payments
- Administrative support to colleagues, guests and clients (internal and external) regarding visa process, hotel reservation, transportation, etc.
- Other administration / finance related activities such as inter-departmental cost transfer, pre-approval verification of reimbursement forms, etc.
- Organize / animate meetings and events in the department and in the company
- Coordination with external suppliers for training and other requirements
- Support and coordination with stakeholders, vendors / external suppliers, customers and other training centers
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an administrative position with experience coordinating with various stakeholders
- Fluency in English, Tamil and other Indian languages
- Be a team member with a positive attitude
- Communication skills – Good command of English – oral and written
- Good interpersonal coordination skills within the team and with other stakeholders
- Computer skills_ proficiency in MS Office and SAP, Knowledge of Successfactor
- Management of time
What we offer
An exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with a truly global team to support the skills development of a highly skilled workforce
A job that has many problems and opportunities to be creative and innovative
Your primary place of work will be in Chennai.
Note: We change or withdraw our job postings and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply no later than November 9, 21.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner for sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install and service wind turbines around the world, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and to ensure equal opportunities for all, regardless of social identity. We are stronger as a company not in spite of our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contribute to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the world leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we provide global opportunities for people with a growth mindset and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: responsibility, simplicity, collaboration and passion. We expect everyone to be up to the task in their day-to-day work, no matter what you do or where you are in the organization.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social networks,
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 07:58:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!