Job title: UI/UX Design (Mobile & Web) work from home job/internship at PaprClip
Job description: About PaprClip
We are a start-up in India working out of the American Embassy. Our vision is to create a paperless invoicing system for convenient and environmentally friendly shopping with an enhanced offline retail experience. PaprClip provides a hassle-free digital solution for paperless invoicing and data analysis to retail merchants. Our product has been awarded by University of Texas and US State.
Activity on Internshala
Hired since September 2019
61 posted opportunities
5 candidates hired
About homework employment / internship
The day-to-day responsibilities of the selected intern include:
1. Collect, assess user needs in collaboration with product managers and engineers
2. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
3. Design elements of graphical user interfaces, such as menus, tabs and widgets
4. Create page navigation buttons and search fields
5. Develop user interface mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites work and look.
6. Create original graphic designs (eg pictures, sketches and tables)
7. Prepare, present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
8. Identify and resolve UX issues (eg responsiveness)
9. Make layout adjustments based on user feedback
10. Observe style standards for fonts, colors and images.
Adobe XD Figma
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only candidates who:
1.are available for work from home job / internship
2.Can start work from home between October 16, 21 and November 20, 21
3.are available for a period of 2 months
4.have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible working hours
Number of openings
Additional questions ×
If an employer asks you to pay a security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Please keep in mind that Internshala does not charge a fee for students to apply for a job or internship, nor do we allow other companies to do so.
Job date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 05:01:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!