Job title: Vice President – Technology – eCommerce (7-18 yrs)
Job description: Position: VP Technology
Client: e-commerce company
Experience required: 7 years and over
Key skills: AWS, infrastructure, network, solution architect
– Own and successfully lead the execution and delivery of the e-commerce project solution implementation.
– Influence leadership within business areas to create and maintain alignment around project business goals, measurable benefits, criteria for success, scope and constraints impacting project delivery.
– Resolve project conflicts and competing priorities.
– Communicate the status of the project to the executive management.
– Manage the execution and delivery of the project according to the needs and requirements of the company.
– Provide expertise in e-commerce functionalities during project planning, development and production support.
– Examine the ecommerce platform and architecture to recommend effective options for implementing business functionality.
– Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to lead the collection and analysis of e-commerce requirements.
– Evaluate the health of the project and guide the necessary corrective measures. Creatively apply project management processes to deal with unique situations. Evaluate the status of the project and guide corrective actions to ensure project success, including escalation and visibility to senior management where appropriate.
– Efficiently manage multiple mid-size eCommerce projects or large individual eCommerce projects.
– Create project plans detailing the project schedule, resource / budget estimates, requirements and quality measures, and organizational change management activities.
– Establish project roles and responsibilities and provide team members with clear direction.
– Define and document project work allocations, monitor task, status, update work estimates and incorporate new tasks into plan as needed.
– Lead the day-to-day activities and effectively manage a business and development resource project team.
– Evaluate and manage the impacts of project changes.
– Perform other assigned or apparent tasks.
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:36:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!